Volunteer Projects in Asia
Volunteer in Asia at one of our affordable low cost projects in Thailand, Cambodia, India and Nepal.With weekly programme fees starting as low as £12.50 a week costs do not have to be a barrier to making a difference abroad.
Four Unique Projects
Each of our four exciting projects is unique so contact us today
if you would like further advice on which will suit your time available and budget.
- Virtually a free project with a one-off programme a once-only payment of £150 which will cover you for up to 12 weeks and includes simple accommodation.
- For people with practical skills (building, repair, general) who may want to try some teaching at some point later into a longer stay but not necessarily in the first few weeks.
- Great for solo travellers with open plans wanting to find a travel mate at the project. Due to the project’s popularity it is common to find someone to travel with later after volunteering.
- For enjoying the magical West coast of Thailand and Phuket combined with some valuable volunteering.
- Great for anyone wanting to gain some formal teaching experience in the gentlest way possible. We often joke in the nicest way that the training and materials provided to volunteers are ‘idiot-proof’.
- For a more comfortable stay with private rooms for couples, friends and add-on home comforts not available elsewhere.
- Take on the challenge of total cultural submersion at a friendly little school and teach and help with a range of curriculum subjects.
- Perfect for a gentle introduction to India, perhaps before travelling elsewhere.
- Located in the South East of India, unaffected June – September by the monsoons affecting other parts of India and a hidden region, fairly untouched by foreign tourism. Many volunteers add on a visit to Sri Lanka after their volunteering, only a short flight away.
- Enjoy an experience where you get to see the highlights of this country, both mountainous north where you first arrive and end your stay, and the tropical south where you volunteer.
- Small group volunteering (5-10 volunteers at any time) at a children’s home and community infant school project.